Tech Spotlight: The Platform for Managing Home Service Franchise Brands
In this interview with John Keene, CEO of serviceminder, we discuss his innovative home service platform for managing and operating home services franchises. We discuss his inspiration behind launching serviceminder, the problems it solves for franchises, the powerful features perfected over the last decade to streamline brand operations and how serviceminder distinguishes itself from other home service providers.
- John shares the inspiration behind creating serviceminder (4:27)
- The various sectors serviceminders serves and adding capability for repeat business (7:33)
- The problems serviceminders solves for franchisees (12:57)
- How serviceminder reduces friction by streamlining the onboarding process for new brands (17:04)
- The powerful Lightbox feature introduced for brands and integrating with SendJim to help drive business by offering personalized gifts (20:11)
- The culture he is building at serviceminder (23:54)
- How serviceminder differentiates itself from other platforms in the home service space (26:31)
- In the home services space, there are lots of platforms that tackle the same problem we do, I think one of the things that make us unique is that we are really focused on franchises (26:34)
- When everybody is onboarding under serviceminder, the rule is it is our job to make sure that nobody goes home crying (30:07)
About John Keene
John Keene is the Founder & CEO of serviceminder, an award-winning platform for managing and operating home services franchises.
John took his experience as an owner/operator of a major landscape lighting business and built a cloud-based platform that can be used by any service business owner. serviceminder now helps hundreds of field service organizations across a variety of industries and franchise systems to be more productive and growth focused.
You can connect with John on LinkedIn
and request a meeting or more information on their FSN featured profile page.Back