Marketing Supplier Discovery Day Takeaways
We hosted our first of many Supplier Discovery Days earlier this month, and it was a great webinar event. Our panel of marketing supplier executives shared a TON of marketing tips & tools for the year ahead – here were some of our key takeaways:
- The time is now to move beyond basic measurement KPIs (impressions, conversions) and evaluate customer lifetime value, profitability and other revenue-based KPIs to assess your marketing.
- Tapping into athletes as content creators connects local franchise locations to the spirit and culture surrounding fans’ favorite school/team, delivering impact through positive associations.
- The importance of data mining and using this to target & convert your ideal client and ideal potential franchisee.
- Artificial intelligence is shattering writers block and empowering franchisees to generate captions and contribute local content on social channels.
- With the recent iOS 14 privacy changes and the end of cookies, having your own database of customer information for which to engage and target is going to be critical.
You can watch the individual presentations HERE on our YouTube channel! Also…